Recover Geopressured-Geothermal (GPGT) brines and use for thermal enhanced oil recovery (TEOR) of collocated heavy oil reserves while building renewable energy systems.
- Flow GPGT brine from wellbore, separate gas and produce electricity with turbine.
- Concentrate GPGT brine in multi-effect evaporator (MEE), producing H2O/steam.
- Fire GPGT gas in gas-turbine engine to compress steam and condition TEOR fluid.
- Use saturated brine from MEE to build solar ponds for renewable electricity.
Other Key Attributes
- Patented/patent-pending technology
- Flexible, modular configurations
- California, Texas main U.S. deployment
- 60+ GPGT basin regions worldwide